Anglia Wright Advice Principal Consultant is Diana Wright, CMIOSH (Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health)
- National Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health
- National Certificate in Construction
- PCERT P402 in Asbestos Surveying
Di has over 17 years experience in health and safety, having worked in the field since 1988 (when the first CoSHH Regulations appeared!). She attained the National Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health in 1996 and has been in health and safety consultancy since 1999. Diana set up Anglia Wright Advice in 2003 and has built up a firm client base both locally and nationally.
Accidents are costly, both in terms of human suffering and waste of valuable resources. Effective health and safety management has a number of very real benefits to any organisation – whatever its size. It reduces the potential for accidents and provides a clear strategy for all; which can be integrated into all aspects of the business.
Anglia Wright Advice endeavours to make sure that health and safety recommendations recognise both the need for legal compliance and the client’s core business activities. It is therefore essential to work closely with the client to identify and design solutions tailored to compliment their business.
She has provided advice and support to a wide range of business sectors, including:
- High tech, research and development organisations
- Laboratory analysis equipment designers and manufacturers
- Planned maintenance service providers
- University departments and colleges
- General office environments
- Government offices
- Corporate events organisers
- Voluntary organisations
- Glazing and insulation installers
- Motor trade and body shop repairers
- Horse racing industry
- Mechanical engineering